The facility was built in 1930 as a fascist children’s home in an alpine town of northern Italy.
Pride of Mussolini’s regime, after World War II it was used to house nearly 800 Jewish chilidren orphaned by the holocaust, rescued from ghettos and concentration camps.
Since 1983 the building is in a complete state of abandonment.
Shot with Praktica mtl3.
Lenses: Pentacon 29mm f/2.8; Helios 58mm f/2.
Film: Ilford HP5+